From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jill Gosseen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Zoom versus Blackboard Ultra

[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#9D454F" vlink="#814E95" style="background-color:white"> [log in to unmask]">

Hello,

Our institution currently uses both Zoom and Blackboard Ultra.  Our tutoring center has always used Ultra.  We are now being tasked with selecting one platform to use and I am a big supporter of Ultra.  If you have used both, would you be willing to share any selling points for keeping Ultra and moving away from Zoom for online classes and tutoring?  When I express my preference for Ultra, the response has been “what can Ultra do that Zoom cannot.”  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jill

Jill Gosseen

LARC Coordinator