[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link="#9D454F" vlink="#814E95">[log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

Hello,

I know many institutions started using Zoom when COVID-19 hit.  If you used Zoom, are you going to continue using it in the fall or are you looking at other platforms?  If you are changing, what are you looking at and why are you moving away from Zoom?  We did not use Zoom for online tutoring but for instruction and our institution wants one platform for future use.  Responses are always greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jill

Jill Gosseen

LARC Coordinator

Moberly Area Community College

101 College Avenue

Moberly, MO

660-263-4100 ext 11310

[log in to unmask]" alt="smaller yet logo">