Hello,

I am putting together a social network course for advanced undergraduates in a new Data Analytics major. The course will be part of the social data analytics track, although open to any of the major students. If anyone is willing to share any syllabi from similar undergraduate-focused classes I would be very appreciative. I'd like to give students an understanding of network data collection, how to visualize networks, network structures, social theories and networks, and some introduction to ERGMs. At least that is the hope as of now.

Feel free to email them to me off-list.

Thank you,

Kevin