Matt,

You could look at the subset of networks labeled 'political' in the ICON
index of networks: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__icon.colorado.edu_-23-21_networks&d=DwIBAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=qNndWeDHVInCChFysWkknqQ-epEzaCHUTJN9Lqu3vt4&s=_0K8kKps5dPpDHRqXU75GxZgZCLkFlCltHfGgl8v8MA&e=

This is more for political entities (including politicians), rather than
e.g. regular people who are voting. I suspect you may want the latter, but
at least this is a place to start.

I also know of some not in this index (because I have worked with them),
though again they are of politicians or political entities.

-----
Mason

> Date:    Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:20:07 -0500
> From:    Matthew Weber <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Available datasets on politics and networks?
>
> *****  To join INSNA, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIBAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=qNndWeDHVInCChFysWkknqQ-epEzaCHUTJN9Lqu3vt4&s=T80aUZOhD6ihK6LBGRK_MfriSovtPBthFmZaFu83keQ&e=   *****
>
> Hi Socnetters:
>
>> I have a PhD student in my doctoral networks class who is interested in
>studying political beliefs and social network structure. This is not my
>specific area of expertise, and while I?m familiar with dozens of
excellent studies on the topic, I?m trying to help her to find a good network data set that she could use to complete her course paper.