Some time ago, I put together a collection of syllabi from social
network classes.

A number of INSNA members contributed to this.

See attached.

It doesn't deal with all the topics you list, and is a bit dated now.
But perhaps still of use.

DBT

--
David Tindall
Professor

Chair
Environment and Society Minor, Faculty of Arts, University of British Columbia

Mailing address:

Department of Sociology
University of British Columbia
6303 N.W. Marine Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z1

Office Location: Anthropology and Sociology Building Room 1317

E-mail: [log in to unmask]