Now accepting abstracts for presentation at the UC Berkeley Social Networks Symposium. This brief two-day meeting (August 6-7, 2020) is for researchers interested in examining longitudinal data on ego-centric networks. It will be held virtually on Zoom just before the originally scheduled American Sociological Association 2020 conference. The event will be from approximately 9 AM PDT to 2 PM PDT each day. There will be a break for lunch and to be away from the screen, but the Zoom meeting will remain open during that time for networking. If you have experience with longitudinal analysis of ego-centric network data, we invite you to present on your work, including the challenges you have faced using panel data. If you are interested in conversing on these topics, we invite you to host or join one of our Breakout Rooms. Finally, let us know if you're simply interested in attending and would like to receive a Zoom invite to join the symposium. Click on the 'Sign Up Here' button below to submit an abstract or to express interest in attending. All forms are due on July 1, 2020. Submit your abstract and/or register here. Learn more about the symposium here: http://ucnets.berkeley.edu/news/.

Leora Lawton PhD
Executive Director, Berkeley Population Center
360 Barrows Hall
(of) 510-643-1270 | (m) 510-928-7572
www.popcenter.berkeley.edu