TODAY is the deadline for submission of abstracts to Sunbelt social networks satellite virtual conference on COVID-19 that jimi adams and I are co-organizing.
This should include a wide range of social network research, from epi studies on mobility, to the spread of misinfo.

https://insna.org/call-for-abstracts-covid-19-satellite-of-sunbelt-xl

David Lazer

University Distinguished Professor of Political Science and Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University
Co-Director, NULab for Texts, Maps, and Networks
Visiting Scholar, Institute for Quantitative Social Science, Harvard University

EMAIL ETIQUETTE: just because I e-mail at odd hours does not mean I expect you to.
THINK OUR DEMOCRACY NEEDS HELP? Check out our new book, Politics with the People.

PLEASE VOLUNTEER:  http://www.VolunteerScience.com
Check out:  LazerLab.net