Dear colleagues,

We are seeking a postdoc or PhD student to join an exciting new research project investigating how social network structure affects collective decision-making in human social groups. We would be grateful if you could pass along this call to suitable candidates.

Details on the position and how to apply can be found here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cocomo.group_open-2Dposition&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=Xug0vNXuUM7OgfT1oWEFQHbLyxwYPnPdasSC3XWb-gI&s=lQGOa8j4jO3x77IyjaZ4UkQXY4djqQughWX1j8wb7Es&e=  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cocomo.group_open-2Dposition&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=Xug0vNXuUM7OgfT1oWEFQHbLyxwYPnPdasSC3XWb-gI&s=lQGOa8j4jO3x77IyjaZ4UkQXY4djqQughWX1j8wb7Es&e= >
Thank you for your support and apologies for potential cross-postings,

Ari & Helge