HI Emiel,
  MPNet for ALAAMs does not have explicit procedures in dealing with
missing data. The input file should only be header followed by binary
outcomes 1/0. NA can not be handled at the moment. You may consider
imputing the missing data, or using structural 0s to treat them as
exogenous (or if you think ignoring the missing data is appropriate, you
can code them as 0s so they wont count towards graph statistics).
Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Peng