HI Emiel,
  MPNet for ALAAMs does not have explicit procedures in dealing with missing data. The input file should only be header followed by binary outcomes 1/0. NA can not be handled at the moment. You may consider imputing the missing data, or using structural 0s to treat them as exogenous (or if you think ignoring the missing data is appropriate, you can code them as 0s so they wont count towards graph statistics).
Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Peng