Summer Daze

===================

Barry Wellman, FRSC               Director, NetLab Network
Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis

Bit by bit, putting it together--Sondheim
It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

Getting It Done; Getting It Out: A Practical Guide to Writing, Publishing, Presenting, and Promoting in the Social Sciences--coming in 2021 (Guilford Press)

NETWORKED: The New Social Operating System  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=GYHNlcNAiDH7jZRdWPQbfBHUOjuCs_c9ZkPKTDPiG_g&s=EVkxOFaptQloRRl7KQQjptiw10PSyM-3CF52lr8wr-c&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chass.utoronto.ca_-7Ewellman&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=GYHNlcNAiDH7jZRdWPQbfBHUOjuCs_c9ZkPKTDPiG_g&s=mNR3UEI8isklQJvX1OdXxgvKUbqy4IbC5xll7WgTulw&e=             https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Barry-5FWellman&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=GYHNlcNAiDH7jZRdWPQbfBHUOjuCs_c9ZkPKTDPiG_g&s=GWi428MMioqg2mewRY1i51vojPFq9VLeeBC8ABDSkcI&e=