Hello Socnetters,

As we are approaching the Virtual Sunbelt 2020, we would like to reach out to you with a very specific questions. Some of you have probably already participated in virtual conferences in the last couple of months. Do you have positive experience with tools that support networking and social interaction (and that are not too complicated)? Imagine a coffee break or a hospitality suite situation, how can we create similar conversation opportunities (planned and random)? We know that nothing can replace a real-world face-to-face meeting, but let's try. :)

With many thanks and best wishes,
The organizing committee

---
Juergen Pfeffer
Professor of Computational Social Science & Big Data
Technical University of Munich / Bavarian School of Public Policy
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pfeffer.at&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=8ul1bxqmnrUahOZFYKsrKkf84ktsrYwyv42Mi72g-F4&s=uRWed8wZRmnWZhjTBV4Nrz2dFbgPkR3I6aKLCfx2mJo&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pfeffer.at&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=8ul1bxqmnrUahOZFYKsrKkf84ktsrYwyv42Mi72g-F4&s=uRWed8wZRmnWZhjTBV4Nrz2dFbgPkR3I6aKLCfx2mJo&e= >
@JurgenPfeffer