Hi, Jürgen.

I’ve attended Laval Virtual World and iLRN which both use Virbela.

I’ve heard good things about Mozilla Hubs, which IEEE VR pivoted to on a dime (from Atlanta to online in a fortnight).

Even if we don’t opt for wholly immersive solutions, I encourage you to read and listen to this podcast post https://voicesofvr.com/912-virtual-conference-lessons-learned-from-ieee-vr-2020/ . It provides a good overview of what works and what needs to be tuned when going virtual, eg creating threshold spaces, avoid zoombie syndrome…

Kindly,

--
Marc Idelson (伊丹森)