***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** I am looking to hire a postdoctoral fellows for my research project sponsored by the European Research Council. If you are interested, please contact me or Matteo Prato:  [log in to unmask]    The institutional infrastructures are in Barcleona and Warwick UK, but given the public health crisis, location is flexible.

See the job posting below.

The ESADE Institute for Entrepreneurship is searching for a Postdoctoral Researcher.

We offer one postdoctoral position, to be funded by a Horizon 2020 project titled “BLINDSPOT - Diversity and Performance: Networks of Cognition in Markets and Teams”. The postdoc researcher will work closely with the Principal Investigator, Professor David Stark, and the Co-PI, Matteo Prato.   A description of the project can be found here:

http://blogs.cim.warwick.ac.uk/diversityandperformance/

We are looking for candidates with strong quantitative analytic skills. Advanced coding skills (in Python, Julia, or R) are required.  Candidates with research experience with Natural Language Processing and/or Network Analysis will be favored. The candidate must hold a PhD in economics, management, sociology, psychology, computer science, information systems or a related field.

The position is based in ESADE (Sant Cugat Campus). This is a full‐time position for 1 year, ideally starting in September 2020 (but with the starting date negotiable). The position includes a travel budget to attend conferences, summer schools and research meetings.

Responsibilities will include:

1) Data collection and analysis

2) Preparation of the deliverables and reports for the funded project

3) Co-authorship of academic articles based upon research activities

4) Preparations of competitive funding proposals in future funding

Please send your CV, a motivation letter and a sample of your scholarly work to Matteo Prato ([log in to unmask]) Please state in the subject of your email “Post-Doctoral Researcher”.  Applications are welcome anytime up to 1th August 2020, with evaluations of applications ongoing throughout July up to the deadline and until the position is filled.

David Stark
Arthur Lehman Professor of Sociology, Columbia University, on leave 2019-20
Professor of Social Science, University of Warwick
Fellow, Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin 2019-20
Research project: Diversity and Performance