Hi Juergen and organizing committee,

The Givitas tool I helped to design supports networking and interaction.  Here are some open Givitas communities where you can see how the tool works.  Givitas (giving + civitas) is based on the principle of generalized reciprocity.  It works on desktop, laptop, or mobile devices (the app is available from the app store).

Let me know if you want more info or want to talk with someone at the company.  (Full disclosure:  Givitas is provided by Give and Take, Inc., a spin-out from my university.  I have a minority stock interest and sit on the board.)

Best,

Wayne E. Baker
Robert P. Thome Professor of Business Administration & Faculty Director, Center for Positive Organizations
University of Michigan Ross School of Business
Author of ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK (pub. Jan 14, 2020)
[log in to unmask]734-764-2306 | www.waynebaker.org | @DrWayneBaker