Hi Socnetters:

I have a PhD student in my doctoral networks class who is interested in studying political beliefs and social network structure. This is not my specific area of expertise, and while I’m familiar with dozens of excellent studies on the topic, I’m trying to help her to find a good network data set that she could use to complete her course paper.

If anyone has suggestions on available data, I’d be grateful (as would the student!).

Regards,
Matt

Matthew Weber

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.matthewsweber.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=MJPGAzVweJ-9U2woyFtr0mmVTA7Kpwn0mAkfXUKLnJs&s=0GTFRrUqzSz3EKfH5OeWOcGgvDf8UnXqsP6JSVFVXO4&e=

Associate Professor
Cowles Endowed Fellow of Media Management
Hubbard School of Journalism and Mass Communication

Vice Chair, Organizational Communication Division
National Communication Association