Matt,

There are a number of resources in this area - over the last eighteen months thanks to a project with Mike Galsworthy we've been streaming tweets from legislators in AU, BE, CA, DE, FR, IE, PL, MX, SP, UK, US, EU MPs, and US governors. We have Twitter profiles for 123m+ politically engaged accounts and in March of 2019 we published the Legislator's Twitter Followers Census, which has about 29m unique accounts. The code for this is on Github, the content can be explored via the Kibana interface to our Elasticsearch cluster, and there's an ArangoDB install just waiting for me to start improving handling of network data.

https://figshare.com/authors/Neal_Rauhauser/574339

Dr. Laura Dilley at MSU joined us recently, she's used to running down good sized grants, and is starting to get her head around what we have available. There are other resources out there as well - Pushshift, Documenting the Now, etc. Ours is the one most likely to spill volumes of network oriented data though - it's an area of specialization for me. Drop  us a note, we'll see what we can do ...

                               Neal