Happy Friday!

Our team of VPs and Deans is brainstorming ways to require students who violate our Academic Integrity policy to work with the Writing Center so that they can learn from their experience.

I’m still putting together what this might look like, but it will likely involve the student reviewing our resources on plagiarism, meeting with a tutor to discuss, and then writing a one page reflection.

Have any other institutions done something like this, and if so, are you willing to share any specific policies, procedures and/or best practices with me?

Thank you!

Joel

Joel Bisser, MAEd
Concordia University, St. Paul
Writing and Academic Outreach Coordinator/Instructor
Library Technology Center
P: 651.641.8769