Good Morning!
Thanks to everyone who attended the Online Pedagogy Zoom Discussion
yesterday. I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and knowledge!
I learned a lot. Here is the link to the recording of the Zoom meeting:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_1UCpmS71-2DhE&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=A_x_D7bJCbTWeLdOPEUqgq3lAKnYNM1LsfCDRV1uBvE&s=AfR7keeL-BROSyQ-kH4f5x6C05ut2N28DC8U1aS0khk&e=  and I have attached the chat log as well! Stay
tuned for the next availability survey coming later today!

Thanks,
--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator