Good Morning!
Thanks to everyone who attended the Online Pedagogy Zoom Discussion yesterday. I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and knowledge! I learned a lot. Here is the link to the recording of the Zoom meeting: https://youtu.be/1UCpmS71-hE and I have attached the chat log as well! Stay tuned for the next availability survey coming later today!

Thanks,
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator