Thank you so much Keigh Cee for all that you’re doing!! All of these discussions have been fantastic and I’m learning so much.

Schedule a Meeting with Me on Insight

Leslie Perkins, M.S.
Academic Counselor, Academic Support and Success Center
College of Osteopathic Medicine

(434) 582-2832

Teams: @[log in to unmask]

Utilize the following web url if you are outside of EST in scheduling appointments or have the need for a “virtual walk-in appointment:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971