Hello!

While there weren't many requests for this in the Google Form I sent out,
there has been a lot of chatter on the LRNASST listserv about Bias
Education and training, so I thought a Zoom discussion might be beneficial
as we create our training for the fall semester! Please take this
availability survey if you are interested in attending:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_SCNSJJZ&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=pmETn0Eh0wJCQHljSeJbBKu3gI9b4YKXITzhimJjhhs&s=buYJHZZN8q3LIeZ3FYNTlzulJynwwstdl6ZV9SwsNA0&e=

Thank you,
--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator