Hello!

While there weren't many requests for this in the Google Form I sent out, there has been a lot of chatter on the LRNASST listserv about Bias Education and training, so I thought a Zoom discussion might be beneficial as we create our training for the fall semester! Please take this availability survey if you are interested in attending: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SCNSJJZ

Thank you,
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator