Good afternoon,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.

We are in the process of evaluating our Student Learning Outcomes and the data we collect to measure these outcomes.  Would you be willing to share your Student Learning Outcomes and how you measure them?  What data do you collect and analyze to show the impact your centers have on retention and graduation?

Thank you so much for your input into these very important areas.

Have a great day,

Ruth

Ruth Fries, MAED

Director, Disability Services/Academic Achievement

Adjunct Professor, School of Education

P: 651-628-3241  | F: 651-628-2065
[log in to unmask]  |   www.unwsp.edu

Responsibility | Belief | Developer | Harmony | Connectedness

Equipping Christ-centered learners and leaders

to invest in others and impact the world.