I would also be interested. Thanks!

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 4:22 PM Fries, Ruth A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.

We are in the process of evaluating our Student Learning Outcomes and the data we collect to measure these outcomes.  Would you be willing to share your Student Learning Outcomes and how you measure them?  What data do you collect and analyze to show the impact your centers have on retention and graduation?

Thank you so much for your input into these very important areas.

Have a great day,

Ruth

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Ruth Fries, MAED

Director, Disability Services/Academic Achievement

Adjunct Professor, School of Education

P: 651-628-3241  | F: 651-628-2065
[log in to unmask]  |   www.unwsp.edu

Responsibility | Belief | Developer | Harmony | Connectedness

Equipping Christ-centered learners and leaders

to invest in others and impact the world.

Hillary G. Fleenor, 2(M.S.)
Director, Academic Center for Tutoring
Lecturer, TSYS School of Computer Science
Columbus State University
Office: Simon Schwob Memorial Library 244 , Tel: 706-507-8646
Visit the ACT on Facebook

Happiness is so amazing it doesn't matter if it's yours or someone else's --After Life

 A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence. --Anonymous

There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask, "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,