I am still fairly new to the world of being a learning assistance professional. Prior to discovering this community, I had very little support, training, and community to assist me with the broad range of duties that my current position entails. The information the Keigh-Cee continues to share has played such a critical role in my ability to persist in my current position. In particular, her emails have been of great assistance as I too rely most heavily on email for communication. The Discord server is helpful; however, I do not always have the time to refer to it. I too hope that the Listserv administrators will reconsider their decision as Keigh-Cee has done so much to help bring us all together as a community in these otherwise disconnected and challenging times.

Respectfully,
Keegan Phillips

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:01 PM Valerie Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I agree with the others that have chimed in and would rather get the info on list serv (while I am sure it is great, the Discord server would be just another thing to monitor). I haven't been able to attend all of Keigh-Cee's meetings but have watched some of the posted videos and gotten a lot out of the discussions. ūüôā

Valerie
College of Western Idaho

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Keigh-Cee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anti-racism/Bias/Diversity Training Zoom Discussion and Important Update

Hello!

I have scheduled the Zoom session for Anti-racism, bias, and diversity training for Wednesday, July 15th at 3:30 pm EST. Please join with this Zoom link: https://swmich.zoom.us/j/91932223581

Also, I have been asked to no longer share the information about these Zoom sessions on the LRNASST listserv. To receive updates, invitations, and to view the recordings, please join the Learning Center Professionals Discord server by clicking on this invitation: https://discord.gg/y6Wstg6. If you need assistance joining or using the Discord server, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator
(269)782-1463

Keegan J. Phillips
[She / Her / Hers]
Interim Tutoring Coordinator
Tutoring and Learning Center
Schedule a Virtual Meeting: 60-minute
Truckee Meadows Community College
7000 Dandini Blvd | Reno, NV 89512
--------

--

Public Records Notice: In accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.