Our college is working to provide distance learning classroom for synchronous sessions ( that would be scheduled and in our course offerings) at our area libraries and community centers.

I wanted to send this out and ask the group if any institutions are currently doing this and if they would email me (directly if fine) any information, tips, or "would do differently" ideas.

It's an exciting idea and needed in our rural area.
Thanks is advance for information you are willing to share.

Best,
 Ann

Ann H. Reinecke

Director of the Library and Academic Support

Chesapeake College

Wye Mills, MD  21679

410.822.5400 x2319

[cid:b91e8ed5-93da-4031-9cd5-fe424f71b73f]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_askLRC_&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=pPT2GPW34OP2GSidNmpLVdjiksKGWS8y0R8lkTCY6F4&s=PBx365oftHUTHxZ76H_TWSmsM_2db140YiXYxVKAb4c&e= >

Please note: Many of our faculty and staff are currently working remotely. We remain available to assist with your needs, and are monitoring our email and phone messages-responding as soon as possible during normal operating hours. For the most current information regarding our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our website at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.chesapeake.edu_coronavirus&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=pPT2GPW34OP2GSidNmpLVdjiksKGWS8y0R8lkTCY6F4&s=FqcvCvsyciWY4fBsHPwlAnZlKUT5md2AJ9wdGcqDBCk&e= . Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation.