From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lynn Bahena <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Platform for publishing OERs

Hello,

My team is working on creating some workshops that will eventually be delivered in-person when we return to campus, but in the meantime we'd like to publish as OERs - for example, we have put together a Test Prep guide for students taking the TEAS (Nursing program entrance exam) that we'd like to share under creative commons licensing.

What platforms exist for such resources?  We'd need something user-friendly and easy to access for students.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Lynn Bahena
Lead Tutor - Health, Science and Public Service Careers
Washtenaw Community College

Contact the owner of the listserv regarding questions:  Rob Bailey ([log in to unmask])