Julie,

Thank you for this information!  I hope you have a great week!

Danna

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Radwanski, Julie M
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: dress code and cell phone policy

WARNING: This email is from outside TJC. Do not click on links or attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Danna,

This is the section from our tutoring manual that addresses these areas:

Professional Image

We expect that you will act in a professional manner and put forth your best effort while working for the LEC.  The way you behave reflects on the reputation of the Learning Enhancement Center.  As such, the following is expected:

Julie Radwanski

Academic Services Coordinator

Learning Enhancement Center

Carlson Library, 0200-D, Mail Stop 522