Hi Eric,

We explored this option with the help of our IT staff and ultimately
decided against it because there's not much in the way of customization
available. I wanted to have Zoom as an *option* within the WCOnline
platform, but the integration would mean that when students click the
WCOnline appointment link, it simply launches in Zoom.

I'm not sure if that is at all helpful. If you want to email me your
questions, I'll see if I can answer them.

Best,
Kate
______________

Kate Parsons, MA & MATESOL
(she, her, hers)
Assistant Director, Writing Center
346 McQuade Library
Merrimack College
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
978-837-5715
*Make an appointment with me.*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__calendar.google.com_calendar_selfsched-3Fsstoken-3DUUV0V2N3VkMyYU1ofGRlZmF1bHR8NDFkZTUzNWNjZDE1MTlkMDE4ZjQyMWQzY2E4YWE0MWE&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Lo8Wi0fHoxS7RRdf48DZ-TwiHBKaFbyy-AMTapiRkqE&s=dG7n_gwBmiJnFNoFVFvMivKX0bVP3i94KEu33tVVH7M&e= >