Hi Eric,

We explored this option with the help of our IT staff and ultimately decided against it because there's not much in the way of customization available. I wanted to have Zoom as an option within the WCOnline platform, but the integration would mean that when students click the WCOnline appointment link, it simply launches in Zoom.

I'm not sure if that is at all helpful. If you want to email me your questions, I'll see if I can answer them.

Best,
Kate

Kate Parsons, MA & MATESOL
(she, her, hers)