Good morning!  Happy Monday!

Do any of you survey your center's tutors to find out what their expectations are for being a part of your program?  If so, would you mind sharing it with me, please?  We want to survey new tutors coming into our program.  Then, we want to survey all tutors mid-semester to see how things are going.  Finally, we want to provide an exit survey for those leaving to see if there is anything we need to improve on for future tutors.  We already have questions for a mid-semester and exit survey, but we're in need of some expectations questions for brand new tutors.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Danna Baggett
Director, Tutoring Services
Student Support Services
903-510-3114
[TJC Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=qawMaqNw2IeR8PL17IXggpYd6cy3AKpvd6TGmadZYkM&s=_uvryoUibr4LuzEJ17ifQQ0ooRckL41FYRKw12uGWTk&e= >
PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798
Level 1 Certified Program
[CRLA_Tutor_Logo]