Good morning!  Happy Monday!

Do any of you survey your center’s tutors to find out what their expectations are for being a part of your program?  If so, would you mind sharing it with me, please?  We want to survey new tutors coming into our program.  Then, we want to survey all tutors mid-semester to see how things are going.  Finally, we want to provide an exit survey for those leaving to see if there is anything we need to improve on for future tutors.  We already have questions for a mid-semester and exit survey, but we’re in need of some expectations questions for brand new tutors.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Danna Baggett
Director, Tutoring Services
Student Support Services
903-510-3114

[log in to unmask]" alt="TJC Logo">

PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798

Level 1 Certified Program

[log in to unmask]" alt="CRLA_Tutor_Logo">

Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or nonpublic material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]