Hello LRN ASST group,

I hope that you are all keeping safe and well. :)

I have been tasked with starting the process for accrediting our peer tutoring program. So far I am looking into CRLA and NTA as well as the Educational Developers group through STLHE up in Canada.

My internet searches are not showing other groups who do this kind of certification, so I was hoping that someone in this group might know if there were any other options. We prefer to find a Canadian group (if possible) and one that accredits other post-secondary institutions (as opposed to private tutoring companies).

If folks have any suggestions outside of the three options I listed above (CRLA, NTA, and EDC/STLHE), I'd really appreciate to hear from you!

Thank you in advance for your time.
Take Good Care,
Sandy

--
Sandy Carpenter, PhD
Student Success Facilitator, TRSM

Office Location: TRSM 2-052
Ted Rogers School of Management
Ryerson University

T: 416-979-5000 ex 2440

Mailing Address: 350 Victoria St. Toronto, Ontario  M5B 2K3

Land Acknowledgment
"Toronto is in the 'Dish With One Spoon Territory’. The Dish With One Spoon is a treaty between the Anishinaabe, Mississaugas and Haudenosaunee that bound them to share the territory and protect the land. Subsequent Indigenous Nations and peoples, Europeans and all newcomers have been invited into this treaty in the spirit of peace, friendship and respect."

To educate yourself on the meaning of the Land Acknowledgment and why we should participate in them, please see Ryerson's web page on Land Acknowledgment.

Accessibility & Accommodation
If you have an accommodation need for a planned meeting or event, please email me directly and I will do my best to make appropriate arrangements. Should you require any materials sent via email in an alternate/accessible format, please let me know.

www.ryerson.ca/tedrogersschool

Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University is Canada’s preeminent entrepreneurial-focused business management school that is shaping the next generation of global innovators  and leaders with a combination of experiential and theoretical learning. Ted Rogers School of Management is AACSB accredited and home to six schools of management, two MBA degrees and 12 research centres and institutes.

This e-mail message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged, confidential or personal information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are strictly prohibited from using, disclosing, distributing or reproducing this email or the information contained within. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy the original message and any copies