Hello, all!

I have spoken to the LRNASST manager and I am able to post about our Zoom discussions. I will be making some changes, so the frequency of emails will decrease, so please stay tuned!

Don't forget! Today is the much-anticipated Anti-racist and Bias Education Zoom meeting. I am pleased to announce that Dr. Torri Staton, Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction at North Carolina Central University and consultant and Post Doctoral Fellow for we are, will be on the call to help lead the discussion. The call will begin at 3:30 pm EST.  Please click on this Zoom link to join: https://swmich.zoom.us/j/91932223581 The session will be recorded and I will share the recording.

Lastly, the next topic of discussion will be virtual tutoring and SI platforms. Please take this scheduling survey if you are interested in joining!

Thanks!
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator