Chesapeake College is searching for a Public Services Librarian.
Submission deadline July 31, 2020.

Details can be found at:

https://www.chesapeake.edu/job/public-services-librarian-12-month-faculty

Ann H. Reinecke

Director of the Library and Academic Support

Chesapeake College

Wye Mills, MD  21679

410.822.5400 x2319

Please note: Many of our faculty and staff are currently working remotely. We remain available to assist with your needs, and are monitoring our email and phone messages—responding as soon as possible during normal operating hours. For the most current information regarding our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our website at www.chesapeake.edu/coronavirus. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]