Hello, fellow learning center professionals.  My learning center is looking in to using EAB Navigate for appointments for tutoring.  I am emailing you fine folks to see if anyone out there has experience using this platform for your center and would have a few moments to chat.  Like everyone else, we are trying to prep for social distancing needs and think appointments is the way to do that (we are normally a drop-in center).  But the logistics of using this platform is a challenge.  I was hoping someone else has successfully used EAB Navigate for this function.
I have searched the archives and can't find any emails referencing EAB or Navigate starting in covid times.
Thanks, everyone, for any help you all can provide.

Rebecca Cofer
Programs Manager, The Learning Center
478-445-8704

Follow the LC on social media-
Instagram- gc_learningcenter
Facebook- GC Learning Center

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gcsu.edu_sites_files_page-2Dassets_node-2D251_attachments_emaillogo.png&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=uPaWK8laFuNsaLfCQEkCi4sfNFFTh1driKRCRulW6gk&s=10KliWu3CDa1s83ECTPG9PvdE8hlQzhuGJgFkpbVE2E&e= ]