Thank you very much, Keigh-Cee!!
--Leslie

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 2:24 PM Keigh-Cee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good evening!

Thank you to everyone who attended the Virtual Tutor Training discussion today! We ended up with over 130 participants in the conversation, and I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and expertise!

Here is a link to the recording of the session, for those who could not join: https://youtu.be/DPgvQcvYBrA

I have also attached the chat log.

Thanks,
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator
(269)782-1463

Leslie Foley
Director of Academic Assistance & the Testing Center
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, WA 98447
253-535-7520
she/her/hers

You are welcome to schedule an appointment with me!