We use EAB for appointments for advising and tutoring. Happy to answer any
questions off list.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:59 PM Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hello, fellow learning center professionals.  My learning center is
> looking in to using EAB Navigate for appointments for tutoring.  I am
> emailing you fine folks to see if anyone out there has experience using
> this platform for your center and would have a few moments to chat.  Like
> everyone else, we are trying to prep for social distancing needs and think
> appointments is the way to do that (we are normally a drop-in center).  But
> the logistics of using this platform is a challenge.  I was hoping someone
> else has successfully used EAB Navigate for this function.
>
> I have searched the archives and can’t find any emails referencing EAB or
> Navigate starting in covid times.
>
> Thanks, everyone, for any help you all can provide.
>

> *Rebecca Cofer*
>
> Programs Manager, The Learning Center
>
> 478-445-8704
>

> Follow the LC on social media-
>
> Instagram- gc_learningcenter
>
> Facebook- GC Learning Center
>

> [image:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gcsu.edu_sites_files_page-2Dassets_node-2D251_attachments_emaillogo.png&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=SWbS8mKmFtqK44IAfeJ4dlARK5n-Nc9IhnH8YYNQxf0&s=OPGt8RthKvw7WwFIc_zwiX2Ixzi7K6QIXLWyVtpmfy8&e= ]

Hillary G. Fleenor, 2(M.S.)
Director, Academic Center for Tutoring
*Lecturer*
*, TSYS School of Computer Science *

*Columbus State University*

*Office: *
*Simon Schwob Memorial Library 244 , Tel: 706-507-8646*
*Visit the ACT on Facebook
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_profile.php-3Fid-3D100008432254165&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=SWbS8mKmFtqK44IAfeJ4dlARK5n-Nc9IhnH8YYNQxf0&s=lMgDCKdCeWzSnQlXRx44xmH6TqfHD8jPFvTnUdSkg1c&e= >*

*Happiness is so amazing it doesn't matter if it's yours or someone
else's* *--After
Life*

* A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its
persistence. --**Anonymous*

*There is freedom waiting for you,On the breezes of the sky,And you ask,
"What if I fall?"Oh but my darling,What if you fly?*
*- Erin Hanson*