We use EAB for appointments for advising and tutoring. Happy to answer any questions off list.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:59 PM Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello, fellow learning center professionals.  My learning center is looking in to using EAB Navigate for appointments for tutoring.  I am emailing you fine folks to see if anyone out there has experience using this platform for your center and would have a few moments to chat.  Like everyone else, we are trying to prep for social distancing needs and think appointments is the way to do that (we are normally a drop-in center).  But the logistics of using this platform is a challenge.  I was hoping someone else has successfully used EAB Navigate for this function.

I have searched the archives and can’t find any emails referencing EAB or Navigate starting in covid times.

Thanks, everyone, for any help you all can provide.

Rebecca Cofer

Programs Manager, The Learning Center

478-445-8704

Follow the LC on social media-

Instagram- gc_learningcenter

Facebook- GC Learning Center

http://www.gcsu.edu/sites/files/page-assets/node-251/attachments/emaillogo.png

Hillary G. Fleenor, 2(M.S.)
Director, Academic Center for Tutoring
Lecturer, TSYS School of Computer Science
Columbus State University
Office: Simon Schwob Memorial Library 244 , Tel: 706-507-8646
Visit the ACT on Facebook

Happiness is so amazing it doesn't matter if it's yours or someone else's --After Life

 A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence. --Anonymous

There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask, "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,