Good morning from NCLCA!
We are excited but sad to say that the Bias Training events (Aug 5) are now full. With a cap of 20 participants, we added 2 sessions (Aug 6 and Aug 12) and each of them filled quickly. If you would like to pre-order the recording, please purchase the Special Issue Webinar at https://nclca.square.site/product/webinars-past-and-upcoming/2?cs=true for just $25.
Reminder! Next week we still have room for you in the Online SI webinar listed below. Cost $100 for up to 5 from your institution to attend. A single person cost is $75 (use code NMBR) and NCLCA members' cost is $50 (code MBR). The recording and Powerpoint materials come to you for your use over the next year and follow-up access to presenters. Questions? Please ask them using [log in to unmask] not on the list.
Please register for Yes! Supplemental Instruction (SI) DOES work online! on Jul 24, 2020 12:00 PM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/470604578327003408
We also have two other webinars which may be of interest to you.

Online Learning Assistance by Design on Aug 14, 2020 12:00 PM EDT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2595635099376235792

Managing in the face of change: A learning center leader's guide on Sep 25, 2020 12:00 PM EDT https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5574714576454454031

David L. Reedy, PhD
Sr. Core Adjunct Faculty, School of Education

         Past-President, Treasurer, Current Webinar Coordinator, NCLCA
         2018 Recipient NCLCA Lifetime Achievement Award