From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alan Thomas Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: LSCHE 3.0!

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Chesapeake College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe.

Greetings Listers:

LSCHE 3.0 is now live!  https://lsche.net

We invite you to explore LSCHE—the award-winning Learning Support Centers in Higher Education web portal.

We have completely rewritten LSCHE and have made substantial content updates throughout with more to come.  We value your input and feedback! Send us your suggestions, ideas, updates, recommendations, questions, concerns, and kudos!

LSCHE Coordinators

Karen Agee | Santos Cortez | Alan Craig | Russ Hodges

Alan Craig

LSCHE Webmaster and Content Editor