Hello everyone- I can’t seem to locate my notes from the meeting awhile back as to other whiteboard apps to download and use in Teams so it shows up in recordings. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Schedule a Meeting with Me on Insight

Leslie Perkins, M.S.
Academic Counselor, Academic Support and Success Center
College of Osteopathic Medicine

(434) 582-2832

Teams: @[log in to unmask]

Utilize the following web url if you are outside of EST in scheduling appointments or have the need for a “virtual walk-in appointment:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971