From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Coleman, Melinda L
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LSCHE 3.0!

Holy Cow! Look at the LSCHE! It’s beautiful! And not just style, but substance!

Alan, Russ, Santos, Karen (and I am sure there are others),

THANK YOU for what must have been a true labor of love! LSCHE has always been a great resource, but now it is even better!

Many thanks,

Lindy

Lindy Coleman

Director, Center for Student Learning