Hi, All,

I am very much hoping to connect with anyone who has successfully utilized Microsoft Teams to provide a sort of drop-in feel for online tutoring.

Please email me directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thanks in advance!

Heidi M. Roberts
Office Manager & Peer Tutoring Coordinator, Student Development Center<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.wallawalla.edu_sdc&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=3TKIsaNkJZ4XWZJtzRWB9wv_ikgVcgcT2kNHIAQ_iH8&s=IT9pGENmUj8xnmPXo6XZra94RThomp8BwGX8A6rbwtA&e= >
Walla Walla University | College Place, WA
(509) 527-2664