Hi, All,

I am very much hoping to connect with anyone who has successfully utilized Microsoft Teams to provide a sort of drop-in feel for online tutoring.

Please email me directly ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks in advance!

Heidi M. Roberts

Office Manager & Peer Tutoring Coordinator, Student Development Center

Walla Walla University | College Place, WA

(509) 527-2664