Hi Sara,

Thanks for “boosting” the post! I’ve received one offer for a meeting to discuss the question (to that person—I’ll be following up! This week was and next week will be a bit wild) but no other replies.

If anyone has ideas, it would be great to hear them!

Best,

Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program

Academic Resource Center

University of California, Riverside

Direct: (951) 827-5345|Front desk: (951) 827-3721

Level 1 Certified Program

CRLA_Tutor_Logo