Thank you so much!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Keigh-Cee Bell
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Tutoring Pedagogy Discussion Recording

Good Morning!

Thanks to everyone who attended the Online Pedagogy Zoom Discussion yesterday. I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and knowledge! I learned a lot. Here is the link to the recording of the Zoom meeting: https://youtu.be/1UCpmS71-hE and I have attached the chat log as well! Stay tuned for the next availability survey coming later today!

Thanks,

--

Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator