Thank you!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Keigh-Cee Bell
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anti-racism/Bias/Diversity Training Zoom Discussion and Important Update

Hello!

I have scheduled the Zoom session for Anti-racism, bias, and diversity training for Wednesday, July 15th at 3:30 pm EST. Please join with this Zoom link: https://swmich.zoom.us/j/91932223581

Also, I have been asked to no longer share the information about these Zoom sessions on the LRNASST listserv. To receive updates, invitations, and to view the recordings, please join the Learning Center Professionals Discord server by clicking on this invitation: https://discord.gg/y6Wstg6. If you need assistance joining or using the Discord server, please let me know.

Thanks,

--

Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator