Hi Melissa,

I don’t have anything to share but I would be interested in seeing what others have developed.  Most of my staff will be working online from within our learning center, but I have a few that wish to remain at home.  I think it would be very helpful to have something like this in place.  Great idea!

Julie Radwanski

Academic Services Coordinator

Learning Enhancement Center

Carlson Library, 0200-D, Mail Stop 522